|Stanford Art Pottery
|Sebring Ohio Historical Society
126 North 15th Street
Sebring, Ohio 44672
|Created in 1945 by George Stanford, a former manager at Spaulding.
Destroyed by fire, like so many of Sebring's potteries, in 1961. Most noted for their
corn line. Built on the former location of the Sebring Pottery.
Some of their pieces incorporated the NASCO trademark, for the National Silver
they used to decorate it.
|Photos courtesy of