|Oliver China Company
|Sebring Ohio Historical Society
126 North 15th Street
Sebring, Ohio 44672
|Marks include 'Oliver China Co./ Sebring', and
'Verus', over a line and 'Porcelain'.
|Opened in 1898 on South 15th street and Baugh Ave. as the first pottery in
Sebring. Owned and named for Oliver Sebring. George Eugene Sebring
took over and placed his son Orval as manager. 1899-1909. Made
George sold the plant to his brother Ellsworth, who changed its name to
The E. H. Sebring China Company in 1911. Made fine porcelain as well
as toilet seats.
|Photo courtesy of Kyle Richmond